Thursday, March 22, 2012

A big twist.

Sometimes... life gest surprising.

Today was one of the best days I had in a long time.

I had the last "concert" with the band I'm (or was I guess) in.
The drummer is leaving the city so we are ending the band.

But we ended big! We did this preformance on a inter schools project (or something like that) where we played all day! It was AMAZING!! I never thought I would ever give one autograph... but I gave sooooo many I lost count now!! The kids were so sweet and nice!

But I don't feel all important or anything, don't think that! I'm just very happy I got to have a stage to sing and preform in and to have so  much fun as I did.

It's not something everyone gets to do and I'm very thankful I got to do it.

Besides, I know I still have a lot to work on my voice (no doubt about that!) but it still felt very good to be so loved by people I don't even know! Even if it was just for a couple of hours (becouse they've all already forgotten about me for sure by now!), it felt amazing! Like I could do anything! Like all of those doubts and fears I have were just... gone!

That's how I feel everytime I'm on stage, and that's how I want to feel everyday for the rest of my life!

I just hope my dream comes true one day...



Today's motto: "Life always surprises you when you least expect it"

Today's song: Becouse this day was so special to me I'll have two songs- Spotlight by Shealeigh (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bq7ajzuyVeU) and One More Time by Wellington (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eszi-OAxKek)

Today's pic: Again, like today was such a special day for me, I'll post more then one (all taken from stage):










Hearts Hugs and Kisses

Ella <3

No comments:

Post a Comment