Friday, March 23, 2012

Last day.

Sometimes... I just want to see your smile.


Today was the last day of school before my Easter holidays (arownd 2 weeks long).

I had classes in the morning but stayed in school almost all day long, for various reasons: to stay with one of my besties for a couple more hours, to go home with my BFF and to see him, obviously.

It's kind of hard to admit it, but I feel like here I can say anything and be always totally honest.

It's funny how everytime I say goodbye to him (in spirit, of course, couse I don't talk to him) he seems to surprise me and appear right in front of me a little while latter.

I was able to see him many times today, which makes me stupidly happy. Although I would've been way happyer if he would just smile back.

But it's already good that I got to see him anyways.

I just wish I could do more then that...



Today's motto: "The things you want always happen when you least expect"

Today's song: Say Ok by Vanessa Hudgens (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5VvvVxuKko&feature=related)

Today's pic:



Hearts Hugs and Kisses

Ella <3

No comments:

Post a Comment