Friday, April 6, 2012

New plans.

Simetimes... all you need is new projects.


I've been all my Easter break thinking about starting a youtube channel with some covers.

Now that the band's over, I feel like I need new projects to try to succeed in the music world.

But I'm still a little insecure about my voice. I'm afraid that people won't like me or my voice!


The good thing is that I have amazing friends and family members that support me and are willing to help me.
Like one of my best friends in the world, Cris, who plays guitar and who I'm going to start writting songs with (which I'm very happy about).
My other BFF, Marisa, who's a GREAT singer and also plays guitar, is going to also help me.
And my aunt, who's in the "filming business", says she can help doing some fun "music videos" (I was thinking Dave Days and Kimmie Smiles style, you know! I love them so much, they're so talented! They inspire me everyday!), which I'm super exited about!!
Summarizing, I'm really exited and hiper about this new "project" (if I can call it that... I hope I can!) and I'm praying for it to go well.

I still am very unsafe my voice and singing skills, but I've got people who I trust that tell me I'm good, so I'm gonna give it a try. Just hoping I don't make a fool of myslef!



Today's motto: "Take a change and risk it, or you'll never know if it would have been a sucess!"

Today's song: Make It Shine by Victoria Justice (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uyqwi-OLBc4)

Today's pic:

Hearts Hugs and Kisses

Ella <3

No comments:

Post a Comment