Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Fear.


Sometimes... you have to walk right into what you fear.





For many year my life has been ruled by fear. It's something I can't control.
There are tons of things I never did just because I was afraid. And most of them were things I really wanted to do. Most of them were things I'm hoping to do in my future.


I'm very shy. Not "I'm quiet at first" shy. "I totally freeze when I'm in a place with other people" shy!
And it has been taking over my life.


Acting workshops, singing and dance classes, camps... all things I never got myself into because I was to afraid that my shyness would speak louder and stop me from doing whatever I had or wanted to do.



I've been fighting this fear for years, since I remember being a person really, and I've been losing.





But...
Not. Any. More!





I've made a decision. From now on I will try my best to get myself into situations that are out of my comfort zone. I'm going to try my best to overcome my issues with being shy and win this war!


Starting this summer.



I'll be going to a performative arts camp. I've never been so scared in my life. I can't stop thinking about it. And it's starts in like a month!
But I'm so afraid.


But I promised myself I wouldn't back down. I'm going to do this!
The worst thing that can happen is spending the most awful week of my life, hate it, and then... it's over!
But, at least this one time, I won't regret something I didn't do!
In the worse scenario, I'll regret something I did! And believe me, for me, it's already a huge win!


I'm sure, no matter what happens, that I'll be happy in the end.





Because I faced my fear.










Today's motto: "You've got to risk it to get the biscuit!"


Today's song:






Today's pic:





Hearts Hugs and Kisses


Ella <3

No comments:

Post a Comment